I provide counselling services in the Albury, Wodonga and Riverina
With a special interest and experience in trauma and assisting those who suffered various forms of trauma in taking back their lives. I also have experience working with what is termed as ‘co-morbid’ mental health, which is having 2 or more presenting issues at once. An example of this may be trauma and alcohol, drug or gambling addiction. In these cases the aim of counselling is to work on the presenting issues as well as creating a team to help provide support during this process to ensure all needs are addressed. Working through the trauma, anxiety, grief, loss and depression is also an important part of my treatment to you.
Other conditions that counselling can help are:
- Stress and anxiety
- Mood disorders such as Bipolar
- Dissociation conditions (these a very common in trauma)
- Somataform Disorders (health conditions with no biological cause, such as pain)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Conversion Disorder (Functional Neurological Disoder)
All counselling is confidential and tailored to each and every individual to provide the highest level of care. If you have further questions or want to make an appointment contact me today for a friendly chat.